Towards Eid, the community is busy making cakes to entertain the guests who come, ranging from pastries to wet cakes. Making cakes requires precision, precision and expertise.
If not, the cake produced is not satisfactory. For those of you who are just learning to make cakes like chiffon cake besides looking at recipes, it is also a good idea to pay attention to the following tips.
- To make a chiffon cake, the egg yolks do not shake. Therefore, it is better to use refined sugar than ordinary sugar so that the sugar can be smooth even though the mixture is just stirring.
- Coconut milk can be replaced with milk, water, or other juice in the same amount.
- Milk powder only serves as a flavor and aroma. Therefore, the powder can be removed.
- When whipping the white egg, it is best to add sugar so that the egg white is not easy to runny. But shaking the egg whites should not be at the same time with sugar. Beat the egg white first until it’s slightly foamy then add the sugar little by little while continuing to shake until stiff.
- After being cooked. Chiffon cake must be turned over the bottle until it’s cold so the cake doesn’t drop.
- We recommend that you use a special chiffon cake mold so that the cake is easily removed from the mold.
Chiffon cake banana
- Egg yolk (8 items) and white egg (7 items)
- Refined sugar (100 grams)
- Oil (100 cc)
- Thick coconut milk (50 cc)
- Wheat flour (150 grams)
- Baking powder (1 teaspoon)
- Banana, puree (250 grams), salt to taste.
- Cream of tartar (1 teaspoon)
How to make:
- Cover the mold with baking paper.
- Mix egg yolks with refined sugar, oil, coconut milk, flour, baking powder, salt, and milk powder.
- Add the finely chopped banana into the mixture, stirring well.
- Beat the egg whites with the cream of tartar while adding granulated sugar little by little. Beat until stiff.
- Pour the egg whites into the banana mixture little by little, stirring well.
- Pour the mixture into a baking sheet that has been prepared. Oven until cooked.
- Turn the cake over the bottle. Leave it until the cake is cold, just remove it from the mold.
That’s the recipe and tips on how to make banana chiffon cake. Good luck.…