Women and make-up are two things that cannot be separated, because a woman wants to look beautiful in public, especially in front of her lover. Women also want to be flattered or praised.
The correct make up can make the face slightly different from the original, the face looks clean and bright. Conversely, the wrong make up can actually make the skin damaged and even appear less perfect.
Here’s how to make the right one by the expert:
- Choose makeup that matches your skin tone.
- Use a concealer that is 1 level younger than foundation. Put the concealer on imperfections on the face or under the eyes to cover the dark circles. Mix with fingertip or sponge make up.
- Apply the foundation of the powder by Totolkan in the middle of the face, mix with the fingertips or sponge out until it covers the entire face.
- Apply powder or pressed powder to make foundation last longer.
- To fill the eyebrows, use an eyebrow powder. Apply with a brush and mix well. pilij colors that match the color of your skin.
- Use 3 eye shadow colors, from young to dark. Dark eye shadow to line the upper eyelid, a thin line above the lashes. The medium color is the youngest for the bottom of the eyebrows.
- Make an eye line on the upper eyelash line. Right on the lash line.
- Apply mascara to the upper lashes.
- Apply the cheek blades to the cheek bulging or just below it. Mix well.
- Apply lipstick. Make lip lines after applying lipstick. The color of the lipliner is the same as lipstick and can blend well with lipstick. Apply clear gloss to gloss and moisture.
- So that the makeup looks fresh throughout the day. spray mineral water into the face. Let it dry. Do not wipe it because it can remove makeup. Let it dry by itself.
That’s the right way to make up. Hopefully with this brief description, you can take the wisdom.