Tempe is a typical Indonesian food that has a lot of benefits for the body. Some of the content contained in tempe includes:
- Contains Food Fiber.
- Contains Calcium
- Vitamin B
- Iron Content
- Vegetable protein
- And the content of Keratin.
All of these ingredients are beneficial to your body, so consuming tempeh regularly is very beneficial for your body.
Tempe can be used as a variety of dishes, one of which is processing tempeh into chips. Then how do you make the tempe chips produced to be savory and crunchy ?? Here’s the recipe:
Tempe Chips Recipe
- Tempe soybeans (box shaped) 2 pieces. thinly sliced
- 300 grams of rice flour
- 150 g of starch
- 1 egg
- Enough water)
- Cooking oil 9 enough)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 Spring onions
- Coriander and candlenut (to taste)
- Salt (1 tbsp)
- 2 orange leaves
How to make:
- Blend all the spices smoothly, evenly.
- Mix tapioca flour, rice flour and eggs. Add the mashed spices.
- Give water slowly while stirring.
- Heat the oil.
- Dip the tempeh slices into the mixture.
- Then fry until dry.
That’s an easy recipe to make tempe chips to be tasty and delicious. Hopefully the brief description is useful.