In a healthy body there is a strong soul and a clear mind, which can lead to positive actions that will make ourselves, family and also society progress.
Healthy is an immeasurable gift from God. Therefore, we must be smart to take care of our health. There are several simple ways to keep your body healthy and fit at all times. Here’s how:
- Stay away from smoking or cigarette smoke and stay away from foods or drinks that contain lots of sugar, because both have a bad impact. Excess sugar will increase the amount of insulin. Insulin not only functions to control the pressure of sugar in the blood, but can trigger the risk of cancer, besides that excessive sugar can cause obesity which will disrupt the health of the heart and liver.
- Counteract depression by drinking coffee containing caffeine. Because coffee that contains caffeine besides having a bad effect turns out caffeine has many benefits. Drinking a cup of coffee in the morning does not only provide extra energy, but also can improve mood that lasts longer than we realize, because caffeine works like an antidepressant by stopping the production of some hormones such as serotonim.
- Exercise with the right diet. Because to reach a healthy body in addition to diligent exercise, eating patterns must also be regulated.
- Sleep 1 hour longer than usual to create a happy feeling especially for you who are too busy.
- Live a life with optimism / positive thinking in order to have a big impact on your happiness, besides that it can also help you live longer because someone who has positive or optimistic thoughts tends to avoid heart disease.
- Increase brain power by chewing gum, besides chewing gum can bring a sense of happiness and also improve memory. Mint flavored gum can dramatically reduce feeling tired.
- Beware of the office cash machine, because it’s just as dirty as a public toilet that is a place for bacteria to live. Get used to wash your hands thoroughly after getting money from an ATM machine.
Those are some simple ways that the body is healthy and fit so that we avoid various diseases. May be useful.